Thursday, April 24, 2008

Honest to Blog!!!!





Hey Everyone!!!!

After so many requests for us to start a blog I finally decided if ya can't beat em join em!!! Not that I wanted to beat any of you..LOL...:) Just thought it would be good to keep with the times and all. It really amazes me how much technology and communication have changed just in the past ten years!! Anyways so I will just update you on what's going on in Slaytown!! And yes I am so clever I made that up --SLaytown:) It's actually the name of our band on guitar hero!! Anyways so most of you kow we are still here in Kaneohe Hawaii and we are still in the Navy. Infact we are planning on being in for another 4 years!! I know it's crazy. We decided with the way the economy is that it would be best for us to stay in and build a nest egg using the goverments money as long as we can. We are waiting for orders to Charleston South Carolina, for a shore duty. We should be leaving the island within the nest month or 2.

Anyways speaking of the Navy, we attended the Navy Submarine Birthday Ball last weekend and I will include pictures because they are themost recent. I get frustrated with the military a lot but I am so proud of my husband and what he does for our country. He works so hard and is always the best at what he does. I am proud to be a submariners wife because it truly is the toughest job in the Navy. So hopefully that says somethin about me too:)

Anyways We will keep blogging on here to keep you all updated in all of our endevours!! Including our quest to make a mini Slayton!

We love you all and We are honored you would take the time to read up on our boring lives!!

2 comments:

Moni and Paul said...

NICE!

Michelle said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you had fun at the ball. Yay for joining the blogging world!!!!