Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quirky Game- TAG I'm IT!
(Thanks Mo)
The Rules:
Link the person(s) who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged


Quirk #1
I love plucking-- I dont know what it is. I can't stand it when I see one eyebrow go a stray!!!! If you have ever lived with me you know my obsession. It's terrible!


Quirk#2
It drives me nuts when people put dishes in the sink and dont rinse them off!! It gets under my skin so bad-- my husband is guilty of this one-- It is so annoying to have to scrape dried crusty nasty food off the plate before you put it in the dishwasher!! People please rinse!!



Quirk #3
I am a road rage-a-holic. I try so hard to not cuss out every idiot that does something so totally retarded that you want to ram them, but to no avail. As soon as someone shows a little bit of retardedness (if thats a word) on the road I flip the freak out and start cussing like it will change what just they just did or make them better next time or something. They can't hear me, they probably dont even see me waving my hands in the air, (or if its really bad, the bird, hee hee) but I do it anyways!! I figure since everyone else these days is using some excuse to explain away their bad habits, so I will too!! I am a road rage-aholic!! Its not my fault at all!!!




Quirk #4
Math makes me cry. No seriously, math really makes me cry. I started balling in a math class once and had to leave the room. I never went back. Yes this was in college. I just cant stand when I try so hard to get something and it still never makes sense. EEEWWW I cant even think about it. My poor future kids, they are gonna ask me questions and I am gonna burst into tears, or tell them to wait for their super smart dad to come home, and ask him!!!



Quirk #5
I have OCD about locking my car. When I get out I go "bleep,bleep" , as I am walking away again i have to push the button "bleep,bleep" AND YET ONCE AGAIN, before I go in the house "bleep,bleep" I accidently left my old car open once, just once, and my car got towed and my ipod got stolen. Just that one time!! So ever since then I have been obsessed! I would just cry if someone got into my new baby and stole anything!! I am sooo paranoid.




Quirk #6
Most nights when I go to bed, even though I am soo tired, my mind just won't stop! I start thinking about all kinds of crazy stuff! I get bright ideas about cool pictures I could take, or different ways to do my hair, or I make up really weird songs to sing to my husband and keep him awake. I also come up with the funniest jokes. well I think they are. Most people have this problem but its usually cuz they are stessing out, me I just think of weird songs using the rhyming game. My mind goes to some weird places where I think that everything is a good idea.

3 comments:

Moni and Paul said...

Oh my gosh.. the plucking is SO you....
the road rage... ha ha ha ha
you didnt tag 6 people...

Michelle said...

Hahahahahaha! Admitting you have a problem is the first step!

Kellie Knapp said...

holy crap you are hilarious... I need to work on this one!!! we miss and love you!