So last night we had our first official dinner/rockband party at our new house! Tim's good friend Nick came over with his girlfriend Chrissy, and Tim's other friend Matt came along. We had a fabulous dinner if I do say so myself. Thanks to my sister sending me a great recipe I served some fabulous chicken, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, and dinner rolls! Then we had fun playin rockband, and by fun I mean totally sucking!! But hey if we were that good at bein a rockband we would be getting paid for it!! Anyways hopefully this is just the beginning of many more fun times to come in the new Slayton house! Rock on!!!! Although I had so much fun, it did make me miss my friends back in the 808 so much. But then again, everything makes me miss Hawaii these days:} Oh well !! Provehito In Altum!! Right!!!! (Google that if you dont know what it means:})
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=8b6166e5-4438-4477-84e2-b5daf51f24e9)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Im so excited to hear from you! Yeah!!!!!!! I need your email. Its fun to see your blog. Lets keep in touch for sure.
How are you?! I can't believe you actually moved away from such a beautiful place, I have to admit I was so jealous that you actually got to live in paradise :) I'm glad things are going well for you in the south, I have to say I don't mind it so much myself...and I do say ya'll!
Oh my gosh that looks so fun! I would love to have rock band! Glad you had a good time with your friends, and that dinner turned out so yummy!
Post a Comment