I HATE YOU!!!!
what is your problem buster?
why is it necessary for you to be 2 inches from my bumper?
IF YOU WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD ROUND HOUSE KICK YOU IN THE FACE.
YOU SUCK......
4 comments:
So are we charging admission to witness the round house kick to the face of some random stranger? Cause I would TOTALLY pay!!!! Hehehehe! There's my evil streak peaking out again.
I hate when people do that. All it does it piss the person in front of you off! Anyway, do you remember when we were driving to Logan and somebody rear ended you. I can still remember the colorful assortment of words that came out of your mouth! Looking back now, its pretty funny, but you weren't laughing then. Hope your day gets better!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
hey can i get your mailing address?
I have something of yours that I need to get back to you, but I wanna keep it a surprise.
Post a Comment