
So I saw these at the grocery store the other day and I had 2 buy them. because I think its
flippin hilarious! I mean I love Twilight but this is just plain silly. I mean can they whore it out any more??? Seriously????? Well just to let you know they are
absolutely disgusting but oh well.
Didn't really buy them for that. They say things like "dazzle" and "forever" and "bite me" who can pass up a conversation heart that says bite me???
LOL This is great.
3 comments:
That is so funny! I guess since the book was originally aimed for teens this makes sense. But seriously that is hilarious. I love that you bought some too. You are too cute.
Okay so I can't get over that they couldn't use a different picture for this box. Everyone looks so Angry in this picture. Is that supposed to look "romantic"? Maybe it's their sultry, and seductive look. LOLOLOLOL! I LOVE the books too, but CMON!
i saw these.. at the store... however, i just barely saw twighlight the other nite......... its "okay...."
Post a Comment