
My shout out to day is to my long time bestie
MONIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I met Moni in 2004 while I was working at PCC. We were instant friends. From the beginning she has been there for me through lots of hard times in my life. She is so motivated and a level headed thinker. I need people like her because she keeps my head out of the clouds.
She was my roomie in a tiny bedroom for almost a year, and although I know that I probably got on her nerves more than once she was always there for me.
We had many adventures and fun times in Hawaii including many trips to the North Shore, a random trip to Kauai, Surfing, Ice skating, long talks, going to dances at BYUH, taking random pictures, Cold Stone trips, and watching each other get married;)
Although we have lived a part from each other for sometime now, she continues to be one of my best and loyal friends. I know I can always call her if I need anything.
So this one goes out to you Moni!!! Love you tons and miss you lots and I hope you know that I am lucky to have you as a fwend;)
2 comments:
Yay for loyal friends!
ya.. I am blessed with so many loyal friends;) of course you know u r one of them Michelle;) I am gonna do a special shout out to you soon so keep checkin back;)
Post a Comment