
So its another Sunday and another chance to give a shout out!!!
This week I am givin a shout out to a girl who ROCKS but I unfortunately have lost contact with her. Her name is SARAH STOCK.
I met Sarah while she was serving her mission in Utah back in 2001. This was the first time I had the opportunity to go on exchanges with the Sister Missionaries:)
I bonded with her right away. She was passionate about missionary work and I looked forward to being able to go with her to visit investigators every chance I could.
I learned from her to not be shy when bearing my testimony. She taught me how to be bold in my declaration of the true and everliving Gospel of Christ. I became really good friends with her and enjoyed serving with her in the work of the Lord.
We became very very good friends the rest of her mission. I kept in contact with her when she finally returned home and a few months later she moved back to Utah to go to school. When she came back we finally got to hang out as friends and not just missionaries:)WE had many fun times.
I don't know where she is now because she is married and has a different last name. I lost contact with her when I moved to Hawaii. BUT I think of her often and hope she is doing well. I hope one day to find her again. She is the one who lit the fire of missionary work in me, and for that I am eternally grateful;)
SO where ever you are Sarah I love you and miss you my friend!!!
3 comments:
how sad that you lost touch, but what great memories for you to have and remember. Love the shoutouts!!!
It actually so weird!!! I found her on FB yesterday after I wrote this post!! Crazy!!
I was going to ask if you had tried to find her on FB. Yay that you found her, and can try to reconnect with her. From the sounds of it she will be very happy to hear from you. A pleasant surprise I'm sure when she sees a message from you on FB
Post a Comment