Monday, December 28, 2009

Best of 09

They say a picture is worth a thousand words... well I think its more;)
So instead of boring you with a long post about this year I will just leave you with some documentation of 09 Shannon style... PICTURES!!
(if you are curious about how my year was please refer to all posts in 2009;)Dec 09Christmas Morning Dec09Dec09 UtahDec 09Formula D May 0930sec to Mars concert in Utah Nov09Thanksgiving Utah Nov09Nov09Nov09Oct 094 year anniversary Aug 09Aug 09July 09Disney July 09Florida July 09Friends 4th of July09July 09Cali June 09Paramore Concert June09Flyleaf Concert May09Jan09Spolleto May 09April 09
Jan 09
March 09

Well there are just a few memories from this year;) Thanks 4 lookin frenzzz;)
Ya know I was really down the last few weeks thinking of all the trials we have been through this year but uploading these pictures reminded me of all the good that the Lord has blessed us with this year;)
Now Bring on 2010!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE all these pictures! I especially love the last one of you. Soooo cute! Next year is gonna rock.... I can just feel it!

Ryan and Nicole said...

The pic of Will and Tim at Disney is HiLarious! :) And the pics in the previous post of the Bell children back in the day is priceless!

Unknown said...

Thanks;) I love funny pics;)