Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thank YOU cards #4 (IVF Edition)

Thank you Lupron,
For giving me constant headaches, crazy mood swings, and for making me more bloated than a good year blimp.









Thank You Subcutaneous Needles,
For making me look like a total drug addict to all the visitors who come to my house.








Thank You Vaginal Ultrasounds,
I now have no shame.  Hey everybody there is a party in my pants and your invited!!!! Come have a looksy!








Thank You Pharmacy,
For sending me 20 of these giant sized needles->
I was freaking out for a month before they told me I don't have to use these! (There is a merciful God in heaven;)







Thank You Follistim,
I am pretty sure you are making my ovaries the size of watermelons. BUt that's ok your just doin your job, I get it.









Thank You Dove Chocolates,
I am not sure I would make it through my highly hormonal day without your support.




Ok I just have to tell you all that I know I might whine a lot and I joke a lot but I really am doing great;) I feel fine for the most part.  I feel really blessed to be able to have the option of In-Vitro.  I know that God must have inspired doctors to come up with this stuff cuz seriously it's a miracle what they can do!
 I feel really hopeful and excited for this and I really hope it works;)
we should know by Thanksgiving if we are preggers so I will update you all with the news I am sure;)
I can't keep anything to myself! LOL ... but that's why you love me right???

2 comments:

raising4boys said...

How exciting! I hope everything works out. Hang in there during this hormonal time for you....don't ever run our of chocolate :)

Dana said...

Good Luck Shannon!!! I'll keep the prayers coming.