As I watched the Oscars tonight I was reminded of a song that I heard in a movie this year that I loved...... Tangled.
I saw it twice and both times I cried... best Disney movie in a long time.
BUT when the main ballad of the movie was sung I know it was supposed to be about the 2 characters falling in love, but for me I felt ilke I was hearing a song about my baby.
It is true, my little Kalea, you are already the brightness in my life and a love I never knew was possible.
Every time I see her even if it's on a little screen I see the light, I feel brightness in my heart.
She is my Bright KALEA
All those days
Watching from the windows
Watching from the windows
All those years
Outside looking in
All that time
Never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here
Blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here
Suddenly I see
Standing here
It's oh, so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be
And at last, I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last, I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once
Everything looks different
Now that I see you
All those days
Chasing down a daydream
All those years
Living in a blur
All that time
Never truly seeing
Things the way they were
Now she's here
Shining in the starlight
Now she's here
Suddenly I know
If she's here
It's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go
And at last, I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last, I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and BRIGHT
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once
Everything is different
Now that I see you
Now that I see you

6 comments:
What a beautifully perfect message for your sweet Kalea.
Oh my gosh Shannon that is so beautiful! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I know now when I see it I am going to think of you and Miss Kalea. I love her so much already too... she is a piece of you and I can't wait to meet her.
AWW...that is a perfect song for her and you!! i loved that movie too, I took L to go and see it and it was really sweet being able to enjoy the movie with her. Some day you'll be able to enjoy watching that movie with Kalea, and share that special moment with her all over again when you first heard that song! :)
Oh my, this is such a sweet song, and yes, I see why it is your song to her. I love the name Kalea.
tears, love it.
love, love, love this post. AND YOU :)xoxo
Post a Comment