The theme this week is "Life"
Well of course I wanted to capture what my life is all about. Tim and Kalea are my whole life.... my whole world.
I am so grateful we finally have our sweet little girl with us. We are so lucky. I marvel at the blessing she is everyday. She truly is a miracle from start to finish.
We are getting ready to leave this Saturday to go visit then it's off to New Hampshire. I am nervous and excited for this new adventure. It's scary how quickly life seems to be moving now. We are leaving our first home and I am pretty sad about it. I wish I could just pick up my house and take it with me wherever we go. We also traded in my Legacy "Ginger" yesterday for a crossover SUV. We really needed the extra room. I am still kind of in shock we don't have Ginger anymore. In fact it makes me want to cry but I am just trying for once in my life to think with my brain and not with my heart. I know it is what's best. Tim isn't very happy about it but I think he will get used to it.
I am super excited to see my family and friends in the coming weeks. Some of them haven't even met Kalea yet so it will be nice for her to meet the family members we missed out on seeing.
I am so grateful we finally have our sweet little girl with us. We are so lucky. I marvel at the blessing she is everyday. She truly is a miracle from start to finish.
We are getting ready to leave this Saturday to go visit then it's off to New Hampshire. I am nervous and excited for this new adventure. It's scary how quickly life seems to be moving now. We are leaving our first home and I am pretty sad about it. I wish I could just pick up my house and take it with me wherever we go. We also traded in my Legacy "Ginger" yesterday for a crossover SUV. We really needed the extra room. I am still kind of in shock we don't have Ginger anymore. In fact it makes me want to cry but I am just trying for once in my life to think with my brain and not with my heart. I know it is what's best. Tim isn't very happy about it but I think he will get used to it.
I am super excited to see my family and friends in the coming weeks. Some of them haven't even met Kalea yet so it will be nice for her to meet the family members we missed out on seeing.
I hope she does ok with all the traveling and doesn't get sick. She did pretty good last time so hopefully it will be the same;)
Anyways hope you enjoyed this weeks photo. I will keep you all updated on the happs as much as I can. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment