Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 4: Imperfection

I chose to take this weeks photo on my camera phone since I don't have my Holga with me. I love the look of toy cameras. Their imperfections are what make the shots unique.
It is snowing outside and even though it was cold I ventured outside for a moment to get this shot of the house I grew up in.
I am pretty sick right now so I am curled up right by the fire just watching my husband and daughter play. I feel so blessed to have them and a warm home to be together in. Even though I am sick and feel far from perfect, just having a quiet day at home with people I love is actually pretty darn close to perfection in this world.

ps....there might be a small part of me that really didn't want to get out my huge camera and think about it to much. I think I just needed something quick simple with little thought for once;) 

No comments: