Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The pains of infertility....

..... are still with me.

You would think that now that I have Kalea that all would be healed. AND yes so much of my heart has been healed by my miracle. I am definitely grateful for her and if she is my only one that is more than I could ask for.

BUT there is still a part of me that hurts.

There is still a part of me that mourns the fact that I know that Kalea might have to play by herself in our house most of the time :( That part of me that knows it probably won't happen unless we can cough up another 15 grand :(  The part of me that knows that I am not sure I could handle IVF again :(  it probably won't happen on it's own.....

It makes me incredibly sad :(


The pains and trials and disappointments of infertility are still a part of my world and it sucks. Sucks Bad.

I don't want anyone to think I am ungrateful because I am not....

NOT in the least....


BUT I just wish it was easy for us. I just wish I could just ...oops... were pregnant! That would be awesome. So awesome.

BUT I guess I have to accept the fact that these are my cards and I must play my hand well and get over it.

Ugggg can't believe I am back here again... Gooooo

1 comment:

LJC said...

I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. It is very understandable that it upsets you. I'm sorry you're having sad feelings about it and I'm praying for you! I miss you.