I have been totally sucking at blogging. Probably because I feel like no one even reads it anymore now that I don't have fertility drama. What can I say my life is boring now!! LOL
So anyways since I print my blog out to keep as a journal I better write a few things down;)
Last week awesome things happened.
#1 Kalea started to walk!!!
Yes she finally decided it was time to join her peers and get he cute behind off the floor!! She still looks like a new born deer BUT she is improving every day and it is so fun to watch her;)
#2 She started saying "What's that?" Every ten seconds. ;)
It's seriously so cute. I don't think she really knows what she means BUT it's so fun to watch her put a phrase together and she gets so excited about it. Sooo cute;) So now she says mama, dada, bubbles, belly button, and What's that!
#3 She is now officially in 18 month size clothes.
I still have to sew the waist bands on her pants because she is so skinny BUT she is fitting them perfect in length. My tall skinny beauty.
#4 My family came to visit!
It was a seriously wonderful trip. There was no drama, no meltdowns, no wanting to kill each other. We had fun playing games and touring them around New England. Although technically we are still tourists as well. We pretended to know about the area;) Thank goodness for our local friends and their tips, and for GPS!! I was so happy that they got to see how big Kalea is now.
I will include pics ;)
So we went to our ward Halloween party last night. We dressed as fisherman and Kalea was a Lobster. LOL It was so cute and everyone loved out costumes. I thought it was quite fitting seeing how we are in Maine;)
The weather is really starting to turn. The trees are bare and it look like we will get the first snow storm next week. EEEEKKKK I am so not excited about it. I hate being cold.
We are still on the job hunt and have had a few disappointing rejections but hopefully something good will come our way and we can finally settle down close to family. Praying really hard we get a job on the west coast.
Anyways on to the pics!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment