
Hey Everybody! So I thought I would just get on here and anounce to all the world that we have the best family and friends in existence! We got back last friday from our trip to Kona with the Fam Damily and it was spectacular!! I really had a great stress free week with my family, and step-family. It was so nice to just feel so comfortable around everyone! I will blog more later about the happs of the trip. But for now here is a pic of me and Tim at Rainbow falls. I will definetley expound to the fullest about the trip when I have more time, but for now just wanted to say I had so much fun!!!!!!!
4 comments:
love it!
That's a great pic of you two! Can't wait to hear about all the good times!
hi shannon. how the heck are you? you guys look so great. you are a cute family. i am glad you joined us bloggers. :)
you are such a beautiful couple! i hope that even though i'm not blood that i'm still in your heart as far as family goes ;)
Post a Comment