Sunday, June 8, 2008

I am not 21... I am 27 Dang it!!!!

So yesterday was my 27th birthday!! And what a day it was!!! My husband is getting so good at tricking me!!! The whole week before Tim kept saying that we didnt have tonz of money so he didnt want me to be dissapointed that I wasnt gonna get a lot. I was fine with that it's just a silly birthday. Anyways so he came home from work early on friday night and brought me roses and chocolates and one of the sweetest cards ever, he is so romantic.. Love it so cheesy:)Anyways so friday night we went to go see the new Adam Sandler movie - which was'nt his best by they way- and when we got home it was about 12:30am so he suprised me with a new flash for my camera!!! I needed it so bad so I was so excited!!!!

So Saturday we slept in and then went to Sunset beach and had fun swimming and relaxing in the sun. Here is a pic of us driving up there.--->So after our fun in the sun we come home, and our plans were to have a quiet dinner at Dave and Busters, and by quiet I mean tonz of people and music that's pretty loud:) Anyways we get there and all of our friends were there to suprise me!! I've never had a suprise party befoer:) I was so happy everyone came, it made me feel soo loved:) So we had fun eating and talking and our friends are the best they all brought me cards and a few gifts, they are too nice:)

So the stupid waitress when we get there says "So is it your 21st? Are you gonna get trashed?" I was like first of all I am 27 and second I'll have a water. She almost lost it. She looked like she had been hit by a truck. Do I really look 21? I guess when I am 40 that will be a good thing I look younger but right now it's annoying, no one take me seriously!!! ~I don't know why-- I am sooo mature:}!!!!!! So the whole night she was waiting for me to order a drink. She even offered me a birthday shot, and when I turned her down she was like "oh, hahahahaha, that's for later, wink,wink" ---SOO FUNNY -- I just dont get why people's lives revolve around alcohol? Is it so weird to go out to dinner and not get trashed? It's hillarious to watch people's reactons when you turn down alcohol. They act like it's so unnatural. :}

Anyways my birthday cake was fabulous as seen here. ------->I love Ice cream cake:) especially from coldstone:) The night was so fun and it was one of the best birthdays I have had in a long time. I wish that times like this could be share with my family, but I am glad my hawaii family was there. It was so much fun and it reminded how much I'm gonna miss it here and my friends:)

My hubby is the best I love him so much. He's so perfect for me:)

2 comments:

Moni and Paul said...

First off.. I am sad I missed the best birthday parttaay ever!!!
Second off. stop going to sunset beach without me..
Third.. a shot never hurt anyone..
pshshhhsh
MISS YOU
and Happy Birthday.. again!

Michelle said...

I am so happy that you had such an awesome birthday!!! I'm also happy that since we couldn't be together for your birthday that you have such great friends in Hawaii to spoil you and make you feel special. Way to go with the Surprises Tim!!!