No , ya crazy, not my finger, My HAIR!!!!! I did it!! after 10 years of having my hair long and straight , I chopped my hair Victoria Beckham style!!! Tell me if ya like it!!!!!
I love your hair. It is so cute on you. Very flattering!! Can I just tell you how cute of a couple you and Tim are. You are definately perfect for each other.
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Shannon!!! - wow - your hair looks amazing!!! You look amazing...you are AMAZING!!! I am so happy that you sent me your blog - YA!!! I was reading all about your birthday and hawaii and moving and realized how much I miss my FUN roomie!!! I can't believe it has been like 5 years - that is sick!! So SC eh??? NEW adventure-- I'm sure it will be fun - life is only what you make of it!! ( I need to tell myself that though..haha...cuz I'm so tired of being in Utah!! ugh!! Anyways...here is my blog: rjhousley.blogspot.com -- check it out - there you will find the most handsome baby boy in the world! His name is Boston and we had him on cinco de mayo!! That is my most exciting news!!!
7 comments:
SOOOOOOOO CUTE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
OH MY GOSSSHSHHSHSHHSHH
I LOOOOVVEEEI TITITIIT not tit.. it!
Ooh la la!!!! You look so sexy!!!! I love it! What does Tim think? eh... eh....
You were right i do like it. i think it was a great choice!
I love your hair. It is so cute on you. Very flattering!! Can I just tell you how cute of a couple you and Tim are. You are definately perfect for each other.
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Shannon!!! - wow - your hair looks amazing!!! You look amazing...you are AMAZING!!! I am so happy that you sent me your blog - YA!!! I was reading all about your birthday and hawaii and moving and realized how much I miss my FUN roomie!!! I can't believe it has been like 5 years - that is sick!! So SC eh??? NEW adventure-- I'm sure it will be fun - life is only what you make of it!! ( I need to tell myself that though..haha...cuz I'm so tired of being in Utah!! ugh!! Anyways...here is my blog: rjhousley.blogspot.com -- check it out - there you will find the most handsome baby boy in the world! His name is Boston and we had him on cinco de mayo!! That is my most exciting news!!!
I miss you girl!! Keep in touch!
Shannon!! I love your hair!
Post a Comment