Friday, July 25, 2008

AHHHH GOOD OLE' UTAH

So here I am in Utah. Love the family!!!!! (not love the Utah so much) but here I am for the next 10 days. So hit me up my peeps!!! Lets cruise in my rental car!!! ps -that I rented from my dad:}

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So what's up with this.... I leave Utah, and you go there. We never can manage to be in the same place at the same time, can we? Hope you have a ton of fun!

Todd and Ashley said...

Is this "THE" Shannon my old amazing roommate from Carriage Cove? I found your blog through Heather's and was happy it was really you. Sounds like you are doing great. You can check out our blog anytime too if you are browsing. Our address is: toddandashleychristensen.blogspot.com This is Ashley by the way, I hope you remember me. We have to keep in touch, I haven't heard or seen from you in a long long time.

Moni and Paul said...

lol i just read your utah comment. miss you!