So here are a few pictures I took of our NEW apartment with my NEW camera.
It is weird starting all over in a NEW place. It's definitely a lot different than Hawaii. But change is good, it gives you a fresh NEW start and a reNEWed sense of motivation to learn NEW things and become a better person. When our stuff gets here I will take some NEW pictures for all of you to see our place put together. I hope that it will be easier for people to come visit us in our NEW place. We have a nice big spare room for any one who would like to come say Hi YA'LL!! Were in the south now no more ALoha but oh well!! Onward forward!!!
4 comments:
Nice pad, even though i alraedy got the virtual tour.. awesome!
I like your place. I'm glad you guys are starting to get settled in. So was it already partially furnished? Cause you said your stuff hadn't got there yet, but there is furniture in the pics??? Anyways hope you meet some new friends soon! The South is LUCKY to have ya.
yea! It's so fun to start fresh!!! Your apartment looks REALLY cute... high five... well LOVE YOU...
I love the new apartment! It is bigger than the last one:) good job dude. I wish I had a fireplace again.
Post a Comment