Saturday, October 18, 2008

First season change I have seen in a long time!

Fall in TorontoImage by swisscan via Flickr This is the first time in about 5 years that I have seen the seasons change!! I haven't seen orange, yellow, and brown leaves for a while!!! Even though it's nothing like a Utah fall season it is exciting!! My feet are not used to wearing warm shoes. My toes are like," what the heck is going on? Free me, Free me!!!" I have been wearing slippers for the past 5 years!! Slippers in Hawaiian means flip-flops or sandals or whatever u call em!! Anyways I am excited to wear cute boots and sweaters and hats and scarves, etc., etc.! Most of you are probably like what the deuce!! Its only 60degrees there in chuck town!!! But to my Hawaiian acclimated blood it's cold!! I am used to 80degrees year round!! I hate being cold but it's just a real good excuse to look super cute in new warm clothes!!

Also.....
I had to tell you all that thanks to my friend Kellie Knapp, I have been hopelessly addicted to a website called stumbleupon.com its amazing!! It's a free website you type in your interests ans it will stumble through the many web pages ans find you all the cool stuff you like!! Its sooooo addicting!! Also from that website I found an awesome one I am using to help me watch what I eat. Its call calorieconnect.com and it's also amazing and free!! You go and make a profile, type in your info like weight, height, etc. , it tells you your BMI (which wasn't such a good thing for me) and then you type in your goal weight. You can then type in what you have eaten and it will calculate all your nutrition information for the day. It helps you keep track of calories and other important things in your diet!! AMAZING!!!!!
You gotta check it out fo sheezy!!!
Well that's all for now people!! Happy Fall season to you all, and I hope this Holiday season is awesome for everyone!!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Moni and Paul said...

TAGG your it again read my blog