Well most of you already know but we purchased our very first home yesterday!!!! It is an amazing feeling knowing that you have invested your money instead of basically flushing it down the toilet on rent. We feel so blessed.
The timing was soo perfect. We almost didn't even look at this house because we had ruled out new construction. But I am so glad that we had one of the best Real estate agents in this whole area helping us out. She really watched out for us like we were her own family. It was such a blessing to have worked with her. Anyways we got such a good deal, they gave us the house for 20 grand less than what it's worth so we have instant equity!! Which is amazing!!! They sodded our back yard for us, included a nice side by side fridge, and a garage door opener!!! They also paid most of our closing costs!!! It was such a smooth and seemless process. Again we feel as though the Lord has blessed us every step of the way!!!
Right now is such a good time to buy if you can get a loan. Hopefully the market will recover and we will be able to sell it for a good price when we leave!
If any of you are ever over our way, please come and stay a while!! we would love to have any visitors, and now we have plenty of room for all of you!!!
Thanks to all of our amazing parents who helped us out!! We love you all!!!!
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=39839577-77a3-4645-9ff6-4b3c514cf163)
4 comments:
I love your blog. I wish my house would have been new construction. But anything new in my area was at least double what my house cost. It sounds like you got a great deal.
Congrats! I'm scratching my head a little on the "house" link that links you to the definition of what a house is. LOL! I'm so happy for you guys!
oh -- it's that zemanta feature. It will put links into your blog itf you want. I accidently clicked on house, and didnt know how to take it off!!!! So ya its gay but could be useful if someone didnt know what a house was!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
already told you ten times, but CONGRATS
Post a Comment