Saturday, November 8, 2008

FUN AT THE FAIR!!

The fair is always so fun, and so white trash, and so ridiculously expensive! It is great!! Anywhere you go state or county fairs are the same, it is so fabulously dirty and fantastic! Except when I enter an amazing photo in the contest and it didn't win crap:( They so do not know what they are talking about.

Anyways here are few of my favorite photos from the coastal Carolina state fair





Fried Milky Way!!!!!
Yum Turkey Legs!

4 comments:

Tenille said...

I love the last picture! Good work.
You are definitely talented:)

Stacy said...

Wow sis! Way to make me feel bad. You are my fav non-local photographer. I love you! Just look at those they could be in a magazine

Moni and Paul said...

yummy. your pictures are amazzing

Riah-Riah said...

Your photos are amazing. I am in awe of your talent! Maybe you can teach me a few things. LOL! I am really glad you found me and I am so looking forward to seeing you twice this week! YAY for Twilight and YW! I still need to give you my #s. I am such a SLACKER!!!