Saturday, November 29, 2008

A most Magical visit with my sister

This past week I had the pleasure of having a nice magical visit from my lil sista! Over the weekend we decided to take a 6 hour drive to Orlando. We haven't ever had a trip with just the 2 of us so it was awesome to talk and get to know each other better.

After we gave them our left arms we got our tickets to Disney and it was off to the Magical Kingdom!!!



Saturday we spent the day at Epcot touring all the wonderfully ethnic countries of our beautiful world.


We visited Me-hEE-Co where the friojoles are flowin!























In Norway we met some mean Vikings







We were big FANS of China!












We got crunk in Italy, the land of Hot men with Hot Accents










We got our stein on in Germany, and did some belly dancin in Morocco.
















Went Oui Oui in France, and got snooty in the UK.




At the end of our day around the world our feet were killing us, our buts got a nice workout, and our wallets were empty! It was a great success!!! I highly suggest this tourist trap to anyone!!

On Sunday we had family home evening at the Magic Kingdom!! Don't worry we asked for forgiveness for attending church at Disney World. ;)

The Magic Kingdom was so crowded! I was like, I thought the economy sucked??!! Not inside of Disney man, people can go without electricity and clothes, but they sure as crap cannot go without Mickey for heaven sakes!!! Here are a few pictures.

























On Monday we spent about an hour at Disney Hollywood Studios. Just long enough to ride the Hollywood Tower of terror, and Aerosmith's rockin roller coaster. Those were the only things worth going to that park for. The rest is really cheesy and again got really crowded. We had such a Magical weekend in the most Magical place in the country. we Magically gained 5 lbs from park food, and our wallets were Magically empty. Disney is the only place where you can have a ton of people invade your personal space and still be happy. It went by 2 fast!!!

Kelly also helped me bake some delicious things for Thanksgiving we had a smorgasbord of deliciously fattening food! It was nice to have Kelly here, it made me feel like I wasn't so far away from home;)

We are also very happy that we get to go home to California and Utah for Christmas and New Years!!! I will add pictures from that trip when we get back! Thanks for reading my long blog entry!!! Have a Magical day, and may all your dreams come true!!


7 comments:

Hannah & Dara said...

Girly this sounded like a fun vaca...wish i could fly out there and you could take another trip...miss you twell tim i said hi!

Kelly said...

I look freakin prego in that last picture..or just fat :)

Tenille said...

How fun! Its always fun to spent time with your sisters. Looks like you had a blast!

Danielle said...

It has been so long since I have seen Kelly. Wow has she grown up. It sounds like you had tonz of fun.

Ryan and Nicole said...

It looks like you two had a great time! Disney sure is the best :)

Jen said...

LOL....i hear you on the personal space comment. Dang girl u make me laugh something fierce :)

Send love from Ogden!

Jen

Michelle said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I am jealous!!! Oh and the viking picture, and pirate picture are like identical, but with different hats! LOL! Who knew the pirates and vikings held such an uncanny resemblance when it comes to their facial expressions. LOL! If your driving for the holidays make a stop in Colorado on your way would ya. I won't charge to much room and board! LOL!