

Tim took me to the beach here for the first time yesterday. It was interesting. The water was freezing so we didnt get in, but he swears it warms up. The sand was quite different, almost like powder. I am so glad I still had a huge bottle of Maui Babe tanning lotion. I was getting sooo white!!! Anyways the beaches here are soo much different but as far as I'm concerned it's a beach and that's good enough for me, for now. I really needed the sun. It was so hard going from seeing the sun almost everyday to a long gloomy cold winter. Apparntly the bugs here really like the smell of my tanning lotion, I almost got stung by a bee twice!! Its ok though, I punched it in the face and it quit buggin me. I have to say though I miss driving to the North Shore sooo bad. Anyways
I will be posting soon pics of my final project on my photography blog so keep checkin it out at
next week sometime I will be scanning in all my work so check it out and tell me what you think!!
2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so nice!!!!!!
hey aren't there fires over your way or something? smart thinking though - when in doubt go to the beach - lots of water to save you!! :)
Miss you girl!
Post a Comment