Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Looking Forward to......



In the middle of July my lil sis and her awesome hubby are going to Atlanta for his brothers wedding. The next day Tim and I gonna pick them up and then drive to Orlando for a whole week to have military discounted magical fun in Disney and Universal!! I am sooo stoked and I feel like it can't get here soon enough!!! That is probably the thing I am looking forward to the most right now!!

Also in the 2nd week of June we are goin to California to see my inlaws and possibly my step sister Jen and probably my friend Michelle also. I am sooo looking forward to that!!

The next is this weekend Picollo Spoletto is opening and my photo will be exhibited!! I hope people like it and I hope I win a prize!!!! So looking forward to that!!

Next is my friend Jenna and I have devised a plan to get a portrait business going this summer. I hope it takes off and we make some Cash!!!!

I just thought I would quickly let you all know what I am looking forward to!! what are you looking forward to? Blog about it I wanna know!!!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's so awesome that Kelly and Will are coming out there!! I'm so excited to see you so you better be coming to me!! I know that the point of the trip is to see family, but you just tell your in-laws that you have to see your sista from another mista.

Since you have a photo in the festival do you get free tickets for any of the days? I hope that you win a prize!!! It's a beautiful photo!