Just got to vent for a second about something.
So I have heard recently about a girl who shall remain nameless that has been whining about not getting pregnant. Well this usually doesn't bother me at all because as you all know i whine all the time about it. EXCEPT she has only been trying for about 5 months. So that's maybe 5 negative pregnancy tests, maybe 5 disappointments, maybe 5 months tracking ovulation. And of course she has already been blessed with a child.
I want to just punch people like this in the face. Try 208 disappointing months, try 208 weeks of worrying, try 2 miscarriages, try 48 months of stress and tracking, try close to 100 times being poked at by a doctor. Try endless cycles of clomid. and close to 30 negative pregnancy tests.
AND after you have experienced all this then you can whine to me about not getting pregnant. I just cant stand people like that. Why can't people just see what they have. If I was blessed with just one child I would give anything for that.
So please.. stop whining.. recognize your blessing and please stay out of my face because it makes me want to hurt you, and that goes against my christian values... THANKS
8 comments:
WORD!!!!!!!!!!
That has to feel so frustrating. And I'm sure that with the person you are you probably smiled and tried to comfort her, and console her. But in your mind it's like in a movie where it shows what their really thinking, and they jump across the table and attack the chick! LOL!
You said it!!! It makes me want to do the same thing!! Ha Ha!
Are you comming down for the reunion? John decided to go at the last minute, so apparently were going.
I cant make it unfortunatly. We are gonna be in cali for Tim's lil sisters graduation. Tell everyone I said Hi!!!
Even though this person has already been blessed with a child it is still painful when you see the negative pregnancy test. Think about when you were first trying to get pregnant. Did it hurt any less than it does now. We have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now and every time I see a negative test it hurts and I cry. I can't believe that you would say that after all the pain that you have been through.
Courtney, all due respect, she didn't say anything to the girl, she is saying it here, in here safe zone. This is her place for expression and although I can appreciate your opinion I have experienced both the pitfalls of trying to get pregnant and the blessing of conceiving a child and I know it comes with every range of emotion.... including anger. It's important to accept all the emotions and to have a place to talk about them. Any pot full water that is left on heat will eventually boil, and some will spill over, but it possible to turn down the heat and control.
I guess that what I wrote really didn't come out right. Sorry Shan. I love you! You know that I support you 100 percent no matter what sista!
Thanks Michelle:)
I can see why you would think that and I am usually very sympathetic towards peoples pain, BUT i cant stand people who whine about things that could be much worse. Your not even considered infertile until you have been trying for a year or longer. So unless the person has I dont think than can compare or even begin to understand. It might sound bad but I have no sympathy for this particular girl. I cant stand her as it is and she has been very insensitive towards me. So I was venting about her. My journey unfortunalty has in a way changed part of me in a bad way. I have less sympathy for people who are blessed with what I would give my life for and whine about it. she can whine to others BUt I pray for her sake she doesnt say anything to me.
Post a Comment