Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please Cross Your fingers for my Uterus;)

I havent talked about whats going on in a while with our baby situation cuz I pretty much have been trying not to think about it. BUT it is time. HERE we GO again....
This month Tim and I are goin in for our first IUI procedure. If you dont know what IUI is google it;) So hopefully it will work and soon I will be blogging about my first legitement pregnancy. I actually am ok if it doesnt work because we can always try again. I just dont want it to work and then have it not stick. To be honest I am terrfied of that.
So please cross your fingers, and toes, and whatever else is possible for us;) Please pray for us;)
Just to let you know though I am in good spirits and I am realy happy and excited. Thankyou to everyone who has been there for us through our struggle;) especially my lil sister who has gone through everything with me from the beggining;)

10 comments:

Kiera said...

You will be in my thoughts. I pray it works for you. I have everything crossed that I can cross.

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

You'll definitely be in my prayers! Good luck! Crossing everything I can!

elaine said...

I am praying for you, Tim and for your medical team. Keep me posted

Michelle said...

We love you guys, and will be praying for you. I knew this was gonna be coming up so I'm glad you posted cause I was curious about it.

Jen said...

Goodluck Shannon. ERick and I are both praying for you!

Much love from CT!

Jen

Trisha said...

Shannon I found your blog through facebook, I hope that's ok. I wanted to tell you I'm going to add you to my blog and if you want an invite to mine leave me a message on facebook with your email. Good luck with your IUI, I'll be crossing all I have for you!
Trisha "Pingree" Caldwell

Unknown said...

Thanks Everyone;) Of course Trish

Danielle said...

That is how I got my little one that I am prego with right now. You are always in out prayers. If you haven't done it before it is a little uncomfortable. Good luck, I hope you get the little one you long for.

Michelle said...

Just wanted to say I love you.

Unknown said...

I love you too;) Your support means so much to me;)