Sunday, October 25, 2009

SHOUT OUT SUNDAY

SARIAH!!!

I gotta give a shout out to my girl Sariah!!!
let me just tell you about why this women is so amazing... first of all I can talk to her about anything!!! She was one of the first people to totally and unconditionally befriend me when we moved here. I prayed for a good friend and the Lord sent me Sariah;)
She totally lets me come over to her house and luv on her kids;) She lets me cuddle with her sweet babies so I can get some good practice in. Her boys have helped fill a void in my heart. I love her for sharing her momhood with me. She is always there for me and is a great listener.
I am pretty sure if all people had a friend like Sariah, then no one would ever feel alone;)
Anyways i could go on forever about this girl.. just love her.
Oh and she is also my partner in crime and is one Kick butt photographer;) She is a women after my own heart...Love love love ya Sariah:)

3 comments:

Riah-Riah said...

I feel the same way about you Girl! You are my sister and I adore you. It makes me sad to think that we won't always live close to each other, but I know that I always want you in my life. I love you!

Moni and Paul said...

i'm glad you have such great friends :) TO REPLACE ME :(
JK JK. No one can replace our erroha love
Luv, MO MO

Michelle said...

I love that I am 'getting to know' the other awesome people that surround you and uplift your life!