I feel like I am in a dream right now, a really really really really good dream;)
Especially since I usually have pretty terrible nightmares:(
I can't believe how fast my life turned from the worst place I have ever been in, to the most joy I have ever felt in my life. The only thing that is in the same category of joy is the day I was sealed to my husband for eternity. ;)
Today I talked to the birth Mom for the first time;) Oh My Goodness I was kinda nervous. I hope I didn't sound like a total dork. She told me she wanted us to stay an extra week in Utah so we could be there for the ultrasound that tells us the sex of the baby!!!!!
I tried not to scream of joy in the phone. She will never know how much that means to me. She will never know how thankful I am, because I could never express in words what I feel.
I want so bad to respect her boundaries so I am glad she invited me:)
It's all getting so much more real!! But sometimes I still think it has to be a dream because it is so perfect;)
This baby is growing in her tummy, and she is growing in my heart.
SOOOOO EXCITED!
7 comments:
Ohhhh My Gosh!!!!! This is sooooo huge!!!! If it wasn't midnight on the East Coast right now I would so call you! But you can bet that tomorrow you are getting a call! That is so wonderful that this sweet woman is inviting you to be part of the ultrasound. I can only imagine how you have been praying for such a thing to happen. She is just going to love you and Tim when she meets you, and I think that it will reaffirm to everyone that our Father in Heaven has a plan. I love you guys!
HOLY CRAP! I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO excited for you! :) YAY!
Oh my word this is all so exciting! I am so happy for you! Can you believe you will be finding out the gender of your baby?!
Thanks Guys;) I am sooo excited!!! I have waited my whole life for this!!!
I got a little choked up reading this. This is just amazing.
I totally agree with Michelle. She will adore the two of you. I only met Tim for that short weekend and I could tell he is a wonderful person. Of course I already know you are. So he would have to be. This child just has no clue how lucky he or she is. This is just too exciting for words.
i'm gonnnnnaa beee an aunttty again!!! wahooozzzz nesssssss
Man, I get happy little tears in my eyes every time I read your blog. I absolutely know without a doubt that she will adore you! I hope you post what the sex of the baby is when you find out :) Good Luck! I hope to see you sometime while you are in Utah. I miss you!
Post a Comment