
CINDEE!!!!!!
This week I gotta shout out to my long time friend Cindee!!! ....and yes that is me with blond hair and a skinny butt:}
This picture was taken at the Jewel concert back when I couldn't get enough of Jewel in 2001.
I met Cindee in 2000 while working at Kiddie Kandids. I remember liking this chick right away. She is sassy, talented, funny, and gorgeous!!
My kind of girl:)
There was a period of time when I lost touch with her when I lived in Hawaii, BUT I always missed her and thought of her. I am so glad that we now keep regular contact and are still the best of friends.
We have had so many great times together. Some of my favorite memories are the sleepovers at her house when she lived in Ogden. We would talk all night and sing silly songs before we would go to sleep, and then in the morning Cindee would wake up early and cook me breakfast while singing my name in an opera voice. It was awesome;)
We spent lots of time with each others families. In fact we practically were family!!
We went through lots of heartaches and sad times but mostly we just had fun and were there for each other, and still are!
Now we are both married and Cindee is a mommy!! Her husband Art is fantastic and he gets along so well with my hubby;) I only wished that we lived closer.
Cindee is a true blue friend. She has and will always be there for me. So this goes out to you Cinzee:} Your the Bomb Diggity and I cant wait to see you next week!!!
1 comment:
I am so happy to hear that Cindee is doing good! And that is a way cute picture! You both look so young!!
Post a Comment