I got this great idea for a post from my sister-in-law Stacy;) and she got it from her friend who of course got it from Oprah:} Anyways here is a short list of some if my favorite things
1.Urban Decay....
This new palette of eye shadow I got yesterday with Sariah is my new most favorite thing....
Its inspired by the new Alice in wonderland movie and the colors are crazy and weird and beautiful!!! I am not totally addicted to makeup but good makeup makes me feel pretty so its a good thing to splurge once in a while. It is in a cool case that has a pop out scene from the movie.. soooo cool. Man I am a sucker for a gimmick huh?
This new palette of eye shadow I got yesterday with Sariah is my new most favorite thing....
Its inspired by the new Alice in wonderland movie and the colors are crazy and weird and beautiful!!! I am not totally addicted to makeup but good makeup makes me feel pretty so its a good thing to splurge once in a while. It is in a cool case that has a pop out scene from the movie.. soooo cool. Man I am a sucker for a gimmick huh?


2. The Droid...
I don't have one yet but my hubby has one and I love it. I steal it all the time from him. I think its the only phone ever made that can compete with the IPhone. Man.... how did we all live before this 3G technology?
3. Photography jewelry on Etsy....
I love cool and different jewelry and if it can express my love of photography well even better!!
4. The Slap chop...
Its the only way to cut up an onion I swear.
5. 8-bit dynamic Life shirts
These shirts are so cool. They are from ThinkGeek.com and they are his and her t-shirts that light up when you get close to each other. Totally cheesy and we are totally getting them;)
Don't worry it was Tim's idea;) Oh how I love him.

6.Drench....
I love puzzle games and drench is soo addicting.... here's the link
Oh and I love to play mahjong too;) Its my favorite way to calm down any anxiety I have;)
7. The Canon 5DMarkII
This beauty will be mine one day..... oh yes it will

What are your favorite things? Well ..... monetarily speaking;)
3 comments:
Umm, those shirts are awesome! Have you checked out woot.com? They have a lot of super funny shirts on their website, they are the only casual shirts my hubby owns hehehe.
I love your favorites!! Especially the first and last ones! But you forgot the 85mm f/1.2II L lens. LOL! :)
That makeup case is crazy! And I think those shirts are awesome! lol!
Post a Comment