Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THANKYOU Cards...(rip off from Jimmy Falon)

So I feel like I am in good spirits! Thanks for everyone putting up with my down times.. It makes the good times that much sweeter.. anyways so Jimmy Fallon always does a bit on his show where he writes Thank you cards and I think its hilarious so I am going to do my own occasionally;)









Thank you Twitter Fail Whale,

for being a complete oxymoron. Because I am pretty sure that if 8 tiny orange birds lifted a giant whale out of the ocean using a net that would be a total WIN.













Thank you Scentsy,
for helping me trick my guests into thinking I cleaned my house.













Thank you my husbands video games,

for being so expensive so I have some ammunition to use when I buy myself a few new items of clothing;)














Thank you 100 calorie packs,

for tricking me into thinking I am making a totally healthy choice by eating you.







Thank you Navy,

for changing the uniforms to Aqua-flauge. Now when someone falls overboard the enemy cant find him! Oh wait I guess that means we cant find him either. Hooyah Navy, always thinking ahead;)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi-LARE-iousssss! lol! I was dying at the aqua-flauge. hahaha!

Kellie Knapp said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! you are so funny...

Kelly said...

LMAO!! I especially love the expensive video games cause I totally love that ammo too!!

heeeeheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!



I am coping you k

Unknown said...

Hhhho-K

Hannah & Dara said...

I just love the things you are thankful for. It makes me miss you even more, cause only shannon would be so darn funny!!!!! I'm thankful that i have the chance to be your friend, and read your thank you notes. It made me smile!!!

Riah-Riah said...

LMBO! This is HILLLARIOUS!!! Thanks for the laughs Shannon!

Jen said...

Um...u are hilarious :) Especially the Aqua-flauge :) laughed my bum off cause it's so true :) it's even funnier to see submariners wearing them. I'm convinced their real use is just to hide from each other :)

love u!