Sunday, February 28, 2010

SHOUT OUT SUNDAY!



KJELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pronounced (shell)
I have to give this women a shout out!!!
I met Kjell back in 2004 when I moved back to Hawaii. She was my roommate in Laie for about a year.
Kjell from the beginning was a beam of light in my life. She always has a good attitude and is uplifting to all those who come in contact with her.
Kjell listened to me whine about the most ridiculous things all the time. She was there for me when I was struggling spiritually . She was such a great example to me in a really hard time of my life. Its really crazy because we have this strange connection to each other. I think its because she is an angel in my life and always listens to the promptings of the spirit.
Kjell served her mission with a girl that went to high school with my husband!!! It was so weird when we found out how closely connected we are!!
I probably drove her nuts because I was a crazy, immature, and irresponsible roommate. BUT she NEVER EVER judged me. She was just a strong silent support through everything.
To this day Kjell is the same constant angel in my life. I thank the Lord for her often.
So this one goes out to you my friend. Thanks for being you!!!
Thankyou for everything;)

2 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

I feel honored!

When I saw that you had updated, I thought, oh it's probably a shout out....who could it be about?

And it was me!! : ) Horray!

Girl, thanks so much. I'm glad we had that time together to grow and learn. It was so fun being your roommate!

I was especially excited to be around for Tim's baptism and seeing you guys start your journey!

Love you mucho-
Kjell

Unknown said...

I was happy too that you were there through all of that!! I have been meaning to shout out to you for a while!!! every word is true.