Thankyou, AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com
for making me feel like these people
are normal-------------------------->

Thank you Verizon,
for your very creative and witty commercials. Your Coverage Map makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside about NOT owning an IPhone .Thank you Southerners,
For ending and beginning sentences with "Bless your heart", because it lets me know that your insulting comment was said with love.
Thank you skinny jeans,
For being yet another piece of trendy clothing that anyone over a size 0.5 should never wear.
Thank you Muffin tops,
for being the most delicious part of a muffin. And for also being another reason why the majority people should not wear skinny jeans.
Thank you Walmart,
for making it nearly impossible to leave your store without spending at least 100 dollars, even though I only went in to buy some deodorant. Its like those little rollback signs are saying its ok I'm only $4.99 you can get 15 of me!!!






3 comments:
L.O.V.E. it! You are a witty girl. That is why I love you! This is awesome!
Hahahahaha! Bless your heart....
I totally have to check out awkward family photos' website now. lol!
hehehehehe :) I hear ya about wal-mart...and I really dislike that place, but you just can't stay away!! :)
Post a Comment