
This man died for me. This man also died for you. But that is not where his love ended, 3 days later that same man conquered death for me, and you also. On that third day he was Risen. He overcame death that we might live again with him. What a miracle! What an event! What a blessing!
read more about that event here.
I feel so privileged and blessed to have known of him since my birth. Not only do I know of my Savior, but I know of his full and everlasting gospel. I cant believe that I was lucky enough to land in a household where I had 2 amazing parents to teach me these things. Every kid deserves what I had. It breaks my heart to know that most children in this world do not have such amazing parents to teach them the truth. What would I be without my Savior? Nothing. I would be nothing without him. He has changed my heart. He has held me when I could no longer stand. He has provided a way for me to live again. Is that not everything?
I know that I am not perfect, and he knows that I am not perfect. Ya know what? He loves me anyways;) And ya know what else? He loves you too;) I think that's pretty neat.
He lives. He is risen. He has restored his gospel on the earth with living prophets who teach and guide us. His gospel moves forward forever and I anxiously await his arrival for the last and final time. I am excited to hear today what the living prophet Thomas S. Monson has to say to us. It is truly a honor to have the prophet of the Lord speak to the world.
I love my Savior Jesus Christ with all that I am. I know he is the way, the life, and the light back to our Father in Heaven. I am thankful everyday for the privilege of repentance. Without this gift we would all be lost. My brother died for me on the cross. He then rose again to conquer death and break the chains that would have bound us all. He is my best friend and my Savior and I love him.
I hope you feel his love especially today too;) I hope you always feel his love! and I hope you feel the love I have for you also. Thanks for readin and I wish everyone a very Happy Easter!!!
If you want to know more about my faith you can go here.
2 comments:
HAPPY LATE EASTER AGAIN!
Thank-you! Enjoyed your testimony of the Savior and our Prophet!
Post a Comment