I really wanted to pretend that I was a patient person and wait to tell you all, but we all know I can't keep my mouth shut ;) that's not gonna happen
After 5 years, 2 miscarriages, 1 ectopic pregnancy, 1 failed adoption attempt, tears, prayers, thousands of dollars, hundreds of negative pregnancy tests, and a whole lot of freakin out, it finally happened!!! I am officially pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We felt really good about this IUI and we had so many people praying for us. I wasn't surprised that it worked with all of you amazing people pulling for us for so long. It's still kind of surreal. I almost can't believe it.
We aren't out of the woods yet, but things are looking good!!!
I have learned to not think that nothing can go wrong BUT as of right now I am preggers and I am Happy:) All I can do is live in this moment, trust in the Lord, and let go of my desire to control the situation.
It's in the Lord's hands now;) and that's a good place to be;)
I want to say thank you to all my family friends for all your love and support over the past 5 years. Thank you for your faith on my behalf because for a long time I had none.
Thank you;) We love you;)
11 comments:
Those are some gorgeous lines!!!! I am so freaking happy for you guys!!!!!! Woohoooo! Grow baby grow!!!!!
yesssssss!!!! I am so so happy for you both! :) Our prayers and best wishes are with you and the baby woot woot!
Ok at this moment I am crying for you. I know exactly how you feel. Having gone through it three times. I will say double prayers for you until this little one is in your arms!!!!!!
Danielle(sorry logged in my hubbys account)
I made my way over from kelly's blog!
So happy for you guys!
CONGRATS!!! Yay!!! Those are some awesome lines! Lots and lots of happy end zone dances!
I think that has to be one of your best photos to date! ;) I can't even express to you how happy I am for you. There isn't even a way to put it into words other than just to say I love you, and I am praying for you, and Tim, and that little baby. I think about you guys constantly, and I am praying that you guys get the best Christmas present ever!!!
Congrattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttts!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you Shagalicious! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
How far along are you?
Okay, crying right now!
All tears of joy for you and Tim!
The news made my day!
AHHH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! we are so excited for you guys! we love you both and wish you the best of luck. you are still in our prayers and will comtinue to be. :) thank goodness for blogs.
Post a Comment