Friday, April 23, 2010

my last post title should have been....

Cells have divided and I have been conquered.

Losing baby #4 as we speak. It was ectopic. They gave me shot of Methotrexate. We had to cancel our cruise. :(

My heart is shattered. My life feels broken. It just doesn't make any sense.

I will explain more later when I have the capacity to talk about it.
Please Pray for us?

8 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

love you girl...

Julie said...

praying as we speak. love you guys.

elaine said...

hoping that you can find peace and strength. praying for you!

Kjell Crowe said...

Ditto to what has been said so far!

Holly said...

I am so sorry. When I read your post my heart broke for you.
Prayers coming your way.


(You don't know me. My friend Becky referred me here. My hubby and I have struggled with infertility and pregnancy loss...now we're navigating the crazy world of adoption. Oh, and my hubby is in the Navy too. I've been blog stalking you for a while, but after your post today I had to come out of the woodwork and leave a comment)

Unknown said...

thanks everyone;)
It's totally ok Holly. I have met some really great friends through blogging.
I am sorry for your struggle:(

Savannah said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

nancy said...

I dont know you either but we also struggle with infertility. I am so sorry for your loss. I know that emptiness doesn't go away. Huge hugs