
#1 Thank You Chik-fil-A,
For coming out with the new Spicy chicken Sandwich. Its like the original sandwich times a million in yumminess, which makes it nearly
impossible to stick to my diet;) (What do they do lace their chicken with crack?) Seriously.... crack

#2 Thank You Technology,
for making me think I have the coolest, newest gadget out there, until 3 months later when something better comes out. :(

#3 Thank You people who put a picture of their kids as their profile pic on Facebook,
now I look like I am friends with a bunch of 3 year olds. Great.

#4 Thank You Just Dance for the Wii,
for giving me an excuse to dance like a total retard in my living room while only wearing my underwear.

#5 Thank You St. Louis Missouri,
for giving me my first experience of getting eaten alive by Chiggers. You gave me some perspective on the crazy critters that I have been bitten by in South Carolina. I no longer fear the teeth with wings that live here.
#6 Thank You Hot Topic,

For giving me the apparel to totally geek out at all the Twilight movies.
2 comments:
Hahahaha.... I absolutely love #3. I have had the same thought. lol!
Chiggers suck, but the new spicy chicken sammich from Chick-Fil-A, is off the ufckin chain!
Post a Comment