This morning was our transfer day;) I couldn't sleep a wink I was so nervous!!!! We had 7 eggs that fertilized and there were 3 beautiful ones that were in the running but the 2 on the top were the best so they transferred those;)Everything went off without a hitch and we are hopeful that at least one will decide to make a home there;)
The other embryos will be frozen over the next few days if they are viable. So we are happy that we have a back up plan!This ultrasound is kinda hard to make out but the arrow is pointing to where the embryos are at. The docs said everything looked beautiful.
I was hesitant to share these because I didn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. BUT you know me I just can't keep anything to myself.
I figure that I have involved all of you in all the crappy stuff its time to share something exciting!!!!
Anyways we will know around Thanksgiving if all is well or....... NOt ...... hoping for the all is well scenario!
Please say a little extra prayer for my babies if you can?
I love you all and thank you so much for all the support and love and kind words. I feel like I have an army of angels pulling for me!!!!!
4 comments:
Prayers coming your way! Those are the cutest little embryos I've ever seen!!
By far the most beautiful ultrasound I have ever looked at!!! I love you guys and am praying extra extra hard, and crossing everything I can cross. (I never have been able to cross my eyes, sorry) Lucky for you I think I have a few crossed wires upstairs to make up the difference. :)
We have an u/s pic like that as our first one in a series for the twin girls I am carrying. Hope everything goes well. Don't let the 2ww stress you out too bad.
Even your embryos are beautiful!!! We are sending so many prayers your way. Come on Babies!!!!!
Post a Comment