Tuesday, November 2, 2010

No frozen babies:(

None of our embryos made it to healthy blastocyte stage :( That means we have none to freeze for another try. 

I have to do all of this over again if this doesn't work. Shots and all. :(.......

That's if we can somehow find another 10,000 dollars to do it again. DOUBLE :(.......

I just want to crawl in a hole and die now. I am scared that means my to embies inside of me aren't viable:( 

Don't know what to do.........the waiting is torture. It's killing me.

Please God let this work???

7 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

Praying for you.

Riah-Riah said...

Loads of extra prayers for you. Did they say that they are concerned? Keep your chin up Shannon, I bet the healthiest ones are already implanting in their new home. ((hugs)) I am so sorry for this news though.

Melissa said...

I am pregnant a second time from IVF. Both times I got 12 eggs, implanted 2 and had none left over. So you still have a good chance. Hope the 2ww is going well.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kjell I sure need em right now;) <3 U forever!

Sariah - they said that they pick the best to transfer so they are kind of in a different category. The ones they transferred looked the best so it's not indication that they won't work. BUT it's hard to think that if they don't that we don't have any back up plan ya know?
I hope those two were the fighters cuz I sure need them to stick!!!

Melissa - Thank you so much for your encouraging words that made me feel so much better. I get to go in for a Beta on the 10th so I am excited but it really is torture waiting!!!I just want to feel calm again. I hope that I end up where you are. Your twins are so cute and I am sure your new set will be just as beautiful!! It's nice to hear from someone who has been through it.;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

I'm sending all my positive thoughts and prayers your way. Too bad you couldn't sleep the entire two week wait....like a mini-hibernation, right?

Unknown said...

For realz Holly that would be awesome!!! Thanks for your prayers too;)