Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ok Ok... I can't wait anymore!!!

I went in for my blood test this morning so I thought I would share with everyone the news!!!!! 
   


WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!


and this time it better stick dang it!!!!



Thank you so much to all of you who have fasted and prayed for us, we have felt your love and faith with us!

I am so happy to share this news with you all. We have a good feeling about this one! 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! 

15 comments:

Marcene said...

so glad you didn't keep this to yourself...it is too exciting not to share. Congrats!

Trent and Steph said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! A mini little Shag. So cute, I love you :)

Valerie Dew said...

OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Jesus!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited for you!! Please rest and rest and rest and rest some more! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY! We've got some celebrating to do!!!

Michelle said...

Shake it ..... Shake shake shake it like a Polaroid picture. I don't know why when I am jamming out in my mind as I type that I am doing the happy dance that this is what I am dancing to. Weird. Lol!!! Woot woot!!!

Michelle said...

Shake it ..... Shake shake shake it like a Polaroid picture. I don't know why when I am jamming out in my mind as I type that I am doing the happy dance that this is what I am dancing to. Weird. Lol!!! Woot woot!!!

Julie said...

Shannon!!!! Congratulations you two!! :) I am sooooo HAPPY to hear this news - it gave me chills and whenever I get chills it means something good! :) YaY! Aloha my girl!

Maria said...

Hooray! Congrats Shannon you deserve every happiness!

Melissa Davis said...

Good luck this time around! You guys sure deserve it!! Congrats!

Curt Hostetler said...

Congrats Shannon! I'm sure he/she will be adorable.

Jess said...

This is the best post ever! We are so excited for you both! We will continue to keep you both in our prayers! Love you all.

Holly said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
I will pray like mad that it sticks too!

KNO said...

YAYYYY!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!

Melissa said...

Congrats. That is great news. Do you know what your numbers are? If not ask when they do the next ones.

elaine said...

wonderful news! Very exciting and we are praying for you.

Unknown said...

My HCG was 102 on wednesday which was the first day of my missed period.. so 4 weeks