There are quite a few people that I figured would be really happy for us.
I figured they would at least say something......
I keep telling my self that they might not know. I didn't really get to call everyone before word got out we were pregnant. BUt not all my friends call me when they get pregnant.
Anyways it just makes me sad that I feel like they don't care or aren't happy for me. It makes me look back at myself and evaluate if I was too wrapped up in my own stuff to stop and be happy for those around me.
I am sure I did that. Sometimes it's hard to get outside of myself. If I have ever done that to you I am truly sorry.
Cuz it just doesn't feel to good. :(
8 comments:
I hope you know how happy we are for you guys! We are insane right now with the long trip and now strange time difference and adjusting. Excuses are lame I know, but I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you all, all the time and I hate that I am not there to do all the fun and even not so fun pregnancy stuff. Glad Kelly is there to do them with you, she is so much fun! I miss you like mad, it was so hard to leave again without crying, you are the best and I am so lucky to have you in my life and in the lives of my boys( who are your boys too) we love you, Tim and that/ those little bean(s) so much.
Awe I love you too Sariah..... I know you love and support me and are very happy for us!!! I know that silly;) You are always there for me. It is so hard to say goodbye for real this time:( I am such an idiot I didnt make it over to your hotel before you left. I fell asleep and didnt realize the time and then I didnt want to call just incase you went to bed early.
I am so glad I got to see you guys 1 more time. I love you and I am so lucky to have and your boys. You filled a hole in my heart<3
LOVE YOU!!!
I hope I am not one of those friends. I am so happy for you guys.
WHOPPEEEEEEEE.....Seriously. Words do not describe. Steph was just here and we talked all about how excited and happy we were for you. YAY! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU.
No worries Kiera;) Not you!!
Kelly;) I know ya love me;) Love you so much... It's hard sometimes to update ya without a FB... that site is the devil!!!
you know what though...if those friends who think you're too wrapped up in what's happening to you, then they have no idea what it's like to go through some of the things you've gone through. Girl, you've faced some serious challenges and are still a strong woman. It's okay to be sad and emotional about what has happened.
Anyway, I just am so thrilled to for you. AHHHHHH!!! Can't wait for all the updates!
Thanks Kjell;) LUV your GUTS!!!!!!!!
loves and hugs to you! And little oreo..
can't wait
Post a Comment