Friday, December 10, 2010

Ok so I know... I am so impatient!!!

I was supposed to go in next week for my next ultrasound BUT.... ok you know me.... impatient, paranoid, worry wart, etc....

On wed which was exactly 8 weeks I swear I lost all of my symptoms. I was so freaked out!!! I just couldn't quit worrying. So naturally I reached out to all my friends and I called my doctor for some reassurance. They are so nice and totally understood my crazy paranoia! So they let me go in this morning for another ultrasound.
It went so well!!!! I was soooo relieved!!!!! Thanks to all of you for being there for me and offering some sanity when I have none:} I love you all!!!!

Here is baby Slayton:) It's getting way more real;)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Yesssss!! I love hearing the heartbeat! so happy for you two!

Riah-Riah said...

I've been waiting for an update... YAY!!! Looks like a gummy bear now. I love photos of this stage. Way to go measuring ahead!!! So glad everything is ok. These updates make me happy!

Jess said...

We are seriously SO excited! I love reading your updates! :)

Moni and Paul said...

this is great news!!!