Monday, April 18, 2011

I have no idea what to title this post...

Just wanted to update my little online journal real fast;)

Tomorrow morning we leave for Utah and I am so excited to go;) I have been wanting so bad to see my parents and celebrate the first grand baby with them!!! My shower is on saturday the 23rd and I have so many amazing people coming to celebrate with me!!! Michelle is flying in, Janalyn is driving up and so is Stephanie!!! I have countless other friends who are driving from all around the salt lake area to see me. SERIOUSLY I have no idea how I got so lucky;) I can't even count on my fingers and toes how many amazing friends I have in my life. I scheduled another 3d ultrasound too while I am there so my mom can see;) I will post pics of that as soon as we get them!!! I am excited to see my Kalea again... I get so paranoid and worried about her and I wish I had a magic ball to see her every day.
This week I am 27 weeks!!!! Can you believe it?? I am now entering my 3rd trimester and it blows my mind. I never imagined after all we have been through that I would ever get here.  I have been feeling really great up until the past few days. Well I don't feel "bad" just not as great as I have been feeling. I am starting to get really tired again. NOT that I am complaining because I love it all!! I would rather have all these symptoms then not;) BUT one of the most annoying things is that I have so much saliva!!! OMG I swear I could fill up a pool with all the saliva my mouth produces. It makes it really hard to sleep. I am already getting pretty uncomfortable when I sleep and the excess spit does not help!! NO one told me about that part of pregnancy... I had no idea that even happened!!! Its sooo weird!!!
I have been saying that a lot lately... "it's so weird"... it really is!!!! Its so weird I have a baby in mah belly!!!! It's so weird that we are basically fish until we are born. YOu know what would be so cool.... if somehow someone could strap a Gopro headcam to a baby when it was being born... that would be so weird and so cool!!! LOL ... ok I am losing it I think.

Anyways I am excited and anxious to go to Utah and I am even more excited and anxious that I am going to meet my little girl in 13 weeks..... All this waiting and I will have her in my arms in 13 short weeks.... WOW... seriously that is soo weird!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

so fun! I got the baby shower invite in the mail the other day and I am soooo BUMMED I won't be able to make it :( I am sooo happy though that you have so many friends going and you will have a fabulous time!! Still loving the name Kalea A LOT!

Kjell Crowe said...

so unfortunately, I committed to a baby shower way before I got your invite. I won't be able to make yours because hers is down here in utah county at the same time. :( bummer! I wish you all the best, Shan.

Still so very excited for you and Tim!

Kiera said...

See you Saturday!!!!!!

Riah-Riah said...

Wish I could be there again, but I know you will be surrounded in love so I am ok with that. Have a most wonderful day and enjoy the love and support that surrounds you. I'll be thinking of you and wishing I could be there to give you a huge hug and rub my Kalea belly!!!

You totally deserve this Shannon and I couldn't be happier for you! <3