My Aunt Debbie and Tammy threw me the most amazing shower. Even though it was the day before Easter and a busy weekend people still took the time to come. There were almost 40 people that came!!! It was amazing. I got tons of cute clothes and needless to say she will always be the best dressed baby;) I got so many clothes I am not even sure she will be able to wear them all!!!
I have always been the guest at people's baby showers and never thought it would be me with the belly. I was so overwhelmed and I cried a lot, which isn't that unusual for me but I truly could not keep it in. My mom finally got to give me the dress she knitted years ago....thank goodness I finally get to use it cuz it is CUTE!!! Anyways here are some pics;)
My cute auntie Tanya and my mom
My sweet Auntie Debbie who hosted the shower
So many presents!!!
Kelly was even there on Skype
My awesome Grandma
clothes galore!
This is the dress my mom crocheted for me...and yes I got my ugly cry on.
Kelly and my mom
The best diaper cake ever made by my Auntie Debbie
yummy refreshments
My college roommates Stephanie and Sami came. We are all due in July with girls!
My childhood and lifelong friends Sarah, Michelle, Rachel, Janalyn
Janalyn drove all the way from Vegas just to be there.
Sarah and me
Me and Rachel, we go wayyyy back!!!
Michelle flew all the way from California to be there. She even missed Easter with her kids just to be with me!
Stephanie drove for 6 hours from St. George to be with me too!!! I am so lucky.
My mommy <3
I love all my aunties and my Grandma so much. They are beautiful women.
I seriously can't believe how lucky I am. I had so many people come that went out of their way to be there for me. I was so overwhelmed with love. I am so lucky that my baby Kalea will have these people in here life. I truly am blessed beyond measure. There were countless people who couldn't make it who also sent love support and gifts that I appreciate sooooo much. I don't know how anyone could be more blessed than I am. It is just further proof to me that I have a loving heavenly father who showers me with blessings and love. He loves me so much that he gave me all of you;) I truly cannot put in words how I feel about all this. Every heartache and disappointment was worth it. I hope all my friends and family that are still struggling with infertility will see this and know that it will be true for them also. It will all be worth it. One day the pain you feel now will seem like it never existed. PLease hang in there until then ok?
Anyways Tim and I and baby Kalea thank all of you near and far for showering us with so much love and want you to know we feel so blessed to have you in our lives. I know my Heavenly Father loves us because we have all of you. Thank you for being a true example of the pure love of Christ.




















No comments:
Post a Comment