So this week I moved into the hospital. NO really.... I really MOVED into the hospital. I stay here 24/7 in a room. This hospital is so cool for having the availability to let me stay. I have been feeling better that I am near Kalea day and Night BUT... I have been burning out a bit. It's just all so overwhelming and we are in the home stretch now. It's like when you are really excited to go on a vacay and the last hour before you arrive just drags on. It's like when you look at your watch and it's only been 5 min since you last looked at the time. I am just so ready for her to be home.... Sooooo ready.
Well she is doing so well. She took her first full feed today breast feeding!!! She also weighs 4 whole pounds now!!! It really is incredible how different she look week to week.
Here are pics from today .... enjoy the absolute cuteness;)




1 comment:
OMG look at the little chub she's starting to get in her cheeks!!!! She looks AMAZING!! That's awesome that you don't HAVE to drive back and forth and leave her now. You're gonna be taking that lil chunk home any time now.
Post a Comment