The Ladies of the Kaneohe 4th ward!!!!
I love these ladies;) and I miss them terribly. I truly believe that if all the women in the church were like these ladies that no one would ever feel alone and no one would ever want to leave the church.
I love these ladies;) and I miss them terribly. I truly believe that if all the women in the church were like these ladies that no one would ever feel alone and no one would ever want to leave the church.I have so much love for these women. Each and everyone of them, young and old, children or no children took me under their wing and treated me like I was family.
In fact the whole Kaneohe 4th ward treated us like family. Its really hard for military families to feel at home and to fit in, but not in the kaneohe 4th;) They were a surrogate family for us while we lived there. To this day I know I could call anyone of them for anything and they would be there for me.
BUT those arent the only amazing qualities that they possess.
They are a force for good in this world, leading and teaching the gospel by example. They are kind, caring, compassionate, and never judge others.
They are some of the most Christ-like women I have ever met in my life.
I love them so much and miss them so bad every Sunday.
Without these women I would not be me, without these women I would not have the testimony of Christ that I do. I pray for them and hope to see them all again sooner than later.
So this ones for you Women of Kaneohe 4th Ward!!!!
Thankyou for your Aloha spirit, I carry it with me where ever I go.
1 comment:
I know what you mean about it being hard to "fit" somewhere when you move every few years. It's amazing when you find people that make you feel like you belong with them. I'm so happy that you had these amazing women in your life. It sounds like you have made some lifelong friends!
Post a Comment